Tuesday, February 26, 2019

PARABLES: Jesus will speak to you in parables & explain things hidden – Matthew 13:35

Holy scripture for today about Jesus teaches you in parables – Learn more


Jesus always used stories and illustrations like these when speaking to the crowds. In fact, he never spoke to them without using such parables. This fulfilled what God had spoken through the prophet: “I will speak to you in parables. I will explain things hidden since the creation of the world.” Matthew 13:34-35 NLT


Quote: “The parables of Jesus reveal divine truths and profound metaphors that will transform and enrich your life.” --Hector Perez


Prayer to know the parables of Jesus

In You Lord Jesus I find answers to all my questions and life's riddles. Thank You for speaking to me in parables that enrich my life with wisdom from above. I ask You to explain to me the things You have hidden from human beings since the creation of the world. Holy Spirit, mold and change me into a jar of clay that contains the parables of Jesus so I may show forth the truth, grace and love God to my family and people in the marketplace who are blinded by the devil. I pray in Jesus’ mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CARRIED: The Lord will carry you on eagles' wings - Exodus 19:4

Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob a...