Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...a friend who sticks closer than a brother." Prov. 18:24

A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Prov. 18:24

Prayer
What a Friend I have in Jesus, all my sins and griefs to bear. What a privilege to carry, everything to Him in prayer. O what peace I often forfeit, O what needless pain I bear, all because I do not carry everything to Him in prayer. Lord Jesus, thank You for sticking with me and always being there for me when I need a close friend. Even when I cannot see Your hand at work, let me sense the warmth of Your love ruling my soul and Your presence in my spirit. In Your name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...