Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Him who is able to keep you" Jude 24

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy. Jude 24

Prayer
God is able to do miracles in my life and all thinsg all possible with Him. I bless You loving Father for this promise that reminds of Your faithful care and support regardless of how I feel. Remove from my heart all doubt and stop me from worrying about having inadequate resources to live the Christian life. Let me experience today Your enabling power in times of weakness, Your enabling presence when I feel alone, and Your enabling fullness when I feel discouraged. I place my life in Your hands and ask You to keep me from stumbling and to fill me with Your exceeding joy. In the blessed name of Jesus my Savior

Smokie Norful - God is Able
Tell me who can make a mountain
Move out of my way
And who can make a miracle
Because of my faith
And when the doctor says no
Who can still say yes
And when I'm in trouble
Who's right there to help me pass every test

God is able, God is able
God is able and He won't fail
God is able, God is able
God is able and He won't fail

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...