Monday, March 31, 2014

Grace - Colossians 4:18

20 Verses About Grace - read MORE | 20 Stories about God's grace - read MORE

I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand. Remember my chains. Grace be with you. Colossians 4:18 NIV


Prayer to grow in God's grace

By the grace of God I am what I am. I praise You Holy Father for showering me with Your unmerited favor day after day. Thank You for treating me better than I deserve. Strengthen my heart to be a Christian like Paul who shows grace and mercy to people who wrong me. Help me draw near with confidence to Your throne of grace where I can always find mercy and help in time of need. In Jesus name I pray. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

WONDERS: "God performs miraculous wonders for you." Daniel 4:2

King Nebuchadnezzar, to the nations and peoples of every language, who live in all the earth: May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to ...