Friday, April 4, 2014

Courage - 1 Thessalonians 2:2

Bible Verses About Courage - read MORE |  How can I find courage to face hardships? read MORE

You know how badly we had been treated at Philippi just before we came to you and how much we suffered there. Yet our God gave us the courage to declare his Good News to you boldly, in spite of great opposition. 1 Thessalonians 2:2 NIV


Prayer for courage

I will be strong and courageous. Thank You Lord Jesus for Your promise to always be with me even when I may not feel Your presence. I know that You will never fail me or abandon me. Teach me how to be strong and courageous when I face difficult trials for You are the rock of my salvation. Grant me this day the opportunity to declare the Good News of Your love with someone who is fearful and needs encouragement. In Your name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIGHT: "God reveals His profound light to you." Daniel 2:22

“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...