Monday, April 20, 2015

Friend - Proverbs 17:17

113 NIV Bible verses that contain the word Friend - read more


Daily Bible verse about a Friend

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity. Proverbs 17:17 NIV


Thought: Jesus is your loving and most trusted Friend. Read more


Prayer of thanks to Jesus, a friend who sticks with you

I come with a grateful heart Lord Jesus to thank You for being the friend of sinners who will never leave me nor forsake me so I can boldly say, the LORD is my helper, I will not be afraid. Guide me to someone today who needs a loving friend that helps lifts them up when they fall. In Your name I pray, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIGHT: "God reveals His profound light to you." Daniel 2:22

“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...