Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Reputation - Proverbs 16:21

24 Bible verses about Reputation - read more


Bible verse of the day about safeguarding your reputation

A wise person gets known for insight; gracious words add to one’s reputation. Proverbs 16:21 MSG

Prayer for insight and protection of reputation 

Lord Jesus, I admire Your flawless reputation and want to model Your character of righteousness, words of grace, and acts of kindness. Fill me with wisdom from above so I grow in being a disciplined communicator and safeguard my reputation as a Christian in the marketplace. Give me courage to immediately humble myself and apologize if I say things that may be construed as offensive by others. Guide me to someone today who has damaged their reputation and needs divine intervention. In Your blessed name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIGHT: "God reveals His profound light to you." Daniel 2:22

“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...