Thursday, April 27, 2017

God answers prayer - Judges 13:9

Holy scripture of the day about God answers prayer - Read this encouraging devotional



Then Manoah prayed to the Lord, saying, “Lord, please let the man of God come back to us again and give us more instructions about this son who is to be born.” God answered Manoah’s prayer, and the angel of God appeared once again to his wife as she was sitting in the field. But her husband, Manoah, was not with her. Judges 13:8-9 NLT


Belief: The Lord God hears my prayers and knows exactly when to answer them.



Prayer of the day about God hearing and answering your prayers

Hear my prayer, Holy Father. Open Your ears to hear my supplications. Answer me in Your perfect timing because You are faithful and righteous. Holy Spirit, teach me the importance of waiting upon the Lord in prayer so I never lose hope. Counsel me to rely upon the Lord Jesus by praying when I come to the end of my resources and feel weak. Guide me to someone today who is facing a serious hardship and needs to experience the mighty power of prayer by calling upon the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE: God lavishes His unfailing love upon you - Exodus 20:6 NLT

But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love Me and obey My commands. Exodus 20:6 NLT Praise & Prayer Fathe...