Monday, October 23, 2017

God is kind to you - Romans 2:4

Holy Scripture of the day about God is kind to you - read more verses about kindness


Don’t you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you? Can’t you see that his kindness is intended to turn you from your sin? Romans 2:4 NLT


Belief: God is kind to you and wants to do a radical change in your life that brings you joy and peace.


Prayer of the day | Daily prayer for victory over hate

Holy Father, I thank You for Your wonderful kindness, tolerance, and patience that turns me away from sin and draws me back to You. Holy Spirit, remind me that God is abounding in kindness towards all who trust in Him. Deliver me from having a judgemental heart and condemning spirit. Lead me to someone today who feels rejected by God and thinks He is out to punish them. Grant me an opportunity to show them the unexpected kindness and mercy that God has shown me through Christ Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

KINGDOM: You are to God a kingdom of priests and a holy nation - Exodus 19:6

"And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.” ...