Thursday, October 19, 2017

God longs to save you - Romans 1:16

Holy Scripture of the day about God wants to save and transform you - Learn more 

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. Romans 1:16 NIV


Belief: Believe in the gospel (the good news) of God that has the power to save and transform you into a new person. Read this encouraging devotion


Prayer for today | Daily prayer for victorious living


You, LORD God are the very essence of absolute power. Thank You, for Your living word, the gospel of Jesus Christ that saves me from sin and radically changes the way I think and behave. I'm honored to proclaim the good news of Your beloved and holy Son. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who is skeptical of the Bible and thinks its just a book of information. Grant me a divine appointment to plant a scripture in their heart and to share with them my story on how the gospel of Jesus has saved me and transformed me into a new creation. I pray for their salvation in Jesus' mighty name! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KINGDOM: You are to God a kingdom of priests and a holy nation - Exodus 19:6

"And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.” ...