Thursday, April 5, 2018

CALLED - God is calling you - 1 Corinthians 1:2

Holy scripture of the day about God's calling you - Learn more


I am writing to God’s church in Corinth, to you who have been called by God to be his own holy people. He made you holy by means of Christ Jesus, just as he did for all people everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours. 1 Corinthians 1:2 NLT


Quote: "The call of God is not just for a select few but for everyone. Whether I hear God’s call or not depends on the condition of my ears, and exactly what I hear depends upon my spiritual attitude.” --Os Guinness


Prayer to comprehend God's calling 

I'm honored Father God to be called one of Your precious children. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for loving broken sinners like me and allowing all who call upon Your name to partake of Your holiness. Holy Spirit, give me a love for holiness and a hate for sin. Keep reminding me that God has set me apart and has a wonderful plan for my life that is beyond my personal ambitions. Lead me to someone today that is searching for significance and purpose of life. Guide me in sharing with him or her the good news of God's calling in Christ Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KINGDOM: You are to God a kingdom of priests and a holy nation - Exodus 19:6

"And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.” ...