Tuesday, April 3, 2018

DOMINATION - God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

Holy scripture of the day about God will crush Satan under your feet - read more verses about crushing the devil 


The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NIV


Quote: “God expects you to have the mentality of a conqueror. See yourself as a victor in Christ Jesus, and go about life with a holy swagger!” ― Pedro Okoro


Prayer to live as a conqueror in Christ 

Thank You, Father God, for crushing Satan under my feet. No longer am I a slave of darkness and evil. The chains of sin that Satan used to enslave me for so many years have been broken into pieces by Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit, teach me to live as a conqueror by standing upon the victory of Jesus my Savior over the devil. Don't let my faith fail regardless of the day-to-day struggles, or temporary sufferings that I face in life. Remind me that Satan's doomsday is just around the corner and the Kingdom of Christ is coming. Guide someone across my path today that is being tormented and destroyed by Satan. Grant me the opportunity to tell him or her the great things that Jesus does for anyone who calls upon His mighty name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KINGDOM: You are to God a kingdom of priests and a holy nation - Exodus 19:6

"And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.” ...