Tuesday, June 19, 2018

PROCLAIM: Be a proclaimer of God's truth - 1 Corinthians 14:1

Holy scripture of the day about being a proclaimer of the truth through love - Read more verses about truth


Go after a life of love as if your life depended on it—because it does. Give yourselves to the gifts God gives you. Most of all, try to proclaim his truth. 1 Corinthians 14:1


Quote: "It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching." --Francis of Assisi


Prayer to proclaim the truth

Lord Jesus, I believe You are The Way, You are The Truth and You are The Life. I want to follow in Your footsteps by being a messenger who walks the talk and proclaims the truth in love. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation. Holy Spirit, infuse my heart with the love of Christ so I can do my best to touch the hearts of unbelievers who are seeking the truth. Lead a lost soul who is searching for answers across my path today. Use my love and care to help open their heart to the truth that is in Christ Jesus. I pray for their salvation in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...