Wednesday, December 26, 2018

WISE: You can be a wise master builder - Matthew 7:24

Holy scripture of thy day about being a wise master builder in life - Learn more 


Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock. Matthew 7:24-25 NLT


Quote: "No matter what people tell you, if you follow Jesus' teachings you will be a wise master builder in life with a rock solid foundation." --Hector Perez


Prayer of the day

I trust in Your living Word, Lord Jesus, that helps me persevere through the difficulties of life and gives me hope when my world is rocked. Holy Spirit, teach me to listen and obey the teachings of Christ Jesus which are useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training me in righteousness, so I am thoroughly equipped for every good work. Guide someone across my path today whose life has collapsed and feels depressed. Let me be a source of spiritual and emotional support this Christmas season so I have an opportunity to point them to Jesus and encourage them to start reading the Bible. I pray for their rescue in Jesus mighty name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOTHER: A blessed mother - Proverbs 31:28

She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes. She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at ...