Tuesday, April 5, 2022

UNSHAKEABLE: The LORD will help you be UNSHAKEABLE - Psalm 112:6

The word of truth about the righteous will never be shaken - Bible verses about being unshaken 


Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:6-7 


Quote: "Trust in the Lord, and He will help you stay unshaken in a shaken world." - Hector Perez


Synonyms of Unshakeable: Steadfast · Staunch · Resolute · Firm · Constant · Decided · Determined · Fixed · Ingrained · Unswerving · Unwavering · Unvacillating · Unfaltering.  


Praise and Prayer

I praise You, Father God, for helping me learn to be unshaken in this shaken world by Your unshakeable love in Christ Jesus, my Savior. Please teach me, Holy Spirit, to be steadfast in the faith and unmovable in my love for God when people around me are tottering like a broken fence. Use me this day to be a source of strength and stability to someone today who is shaken by bad news and gripped by fear. Lord Jesus, I ask You to please deliver them as call upon Your name. Amen, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...