Thursday, October 24, 2024

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple. God’s Spirit lives in you. If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, because God’s temple is holy. You yourselves are God’s temple. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 ERV

Infallible Truth: "Jesus replied, "'Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make our home with them." John 14:23; "But it was Solomon who built a house for God. However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says: "' Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be?" Acts 7:47-49; "So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit." Ephesians 2:19-22


Praise & Prayer
Almighty God, as I read this holy scripture, I am honored to know that You have created me to be Your temple. Lord Jesus, I praise You for coming into my life and making it possible for me to be a home where You, our Father, and the Spirit dwell. Holy Spirit, please prevent me from doing things that destroy my temple. Teach me how to take good care of my body by exercising and scrutinizing what I eat so that I may be a holy sanctuary for God and a powerful ambassador of Christ Jesus, my Savior, to my family and people in the marketplace. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...