Prayer:
Abba Father, make me a servant leader like Jesus. Thank You for working in me and through me each day, so that there may be less of me and more of Jesus in all I say and do. Please continue to form me into a powerful leader, as You did with Samuel. I ask You to bless me with wisdom from above and a discerning heart, so that I may help my family and friends grow stronger in their faith and deepen their commitment to serving You. Holy Spirit, teach me to lead by example, as Samuel did, faithfully reflecting Christ’s love, grace, and truth within my circle of influence as I make my daily circuit. Use me this day to uplift someone who feels lost towards our Savior, Jesus Christ. I ask this in His precious name. Amen.
Heavenly Truth:
- "But Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers in this world lord it over their people, and officials flaunt their authority over those under them. But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must become your bondservant. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give His life as a ransom for many.” Matthew 20:25-28
- For it is God who is effectively at work in you, both to will and to work [that is, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfill His purpose] for His good pleasure." Philippians 2:13
No comments:
Post a Comment