Prayer & Praise:
I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus my Savior. In reverence I come before You, LORD God, entering Your Most Holy Place through the new and living way opened by Jesus Christ. As I reflect on the question of the people of Beth Shemesh, 'Who is able to stand before this holy LORD God?', my heart replies: only those cleansed by the precious, sinless blood of Christ that makes atonement for our sins. Lord Jesus, I can never thank You enough for reconciling all who trust in You to our Heavenly Father. I draw near with full assurance of faith to stand before God's throne of grace, where I find mercy and help in time of need. To You alone be all glory, honor, and praise, forever and ever. Amen.
LIVING TRUTH:
I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus my Savior. In reverence I come before You, LORD God, entering Your Most Holy Place through the new and living way opened by Jesus Christ. As I reflect on the question of the people of Beth Shemesh, 'Who is able to stand before this holy LORD God?', my heart replies: only those cleansed by the precious, sinless blood of Christ that makes atonement for our sins. Lord Jesus, I can never thank You enough for reconciling all who trust in You to our Heavenly Father. I draw near with full assurance of faith to stand before God's throne of grace, where I find mercy and help in time of need. To You alone be all glory, honor, and praise, forever and ever. Amen.
LIVING TRUTH:
- "Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Placed by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way opened for us through the curtain of His body, and since we have a Great Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and our bodies washed with pure water." Hebrews 10:19-21
- "But now, in union with the Messiah Jesus, you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of the Messiah." Ephesians 2:13
No comments:
Post a Comment