Thursday, August 20, 2026

TRIUMPHANT: "The Lord Jesus helps you be triumphant." 1 Samuel 17:50​

So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand, he struck down the Philistine and killed him. 1 Samuel 17:50​

Praise & Prayer:
I rejoice in the truth of this Scripture, Lord Jesus, and celebrate Your magnificent triumph over our enemies at the cross of Calvary—without a sword in Your hand. Thank You for choosing a young shepherd boy like David, who was perceived as feeble, and transforming him into a courageous conqueror because he was a man after God’s own heart. Teach me, Holy Spirit, to have unwavering faith in God and to believe, as David did, that all things are possible through Christ who strengthens me. Remind me that I am triumphant over giants I face today, not by relying on my own strength or talents, but by trusting in my mighty Savior and LORD, Jesus Christ. I go forth today in His wonderful name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PROSPER: "It is the Lord who prospers you so that you may prosper others." 1 Samuel 18:5

So David went out wherever Saul sent him, and he acted wisely and prospered; and Saul appointed him over the men of war. And it pleased all ...