Tuesday, September 22, 2026

WISDOM: “God gives you knowledge, skill, and wisdom.” Daniel 1:17

Now as for these four young men [Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, Azariah], God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams. Daniel 1:17

Prayer:
I know nothing yet as I ought to know. Heavenly Father, I acknowledge that You alone are the Omniscient and Almighty God, the source of all wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Please bless me with wisdom from above so that I may become more like Christ in all I say and do. Grant me divine knowledge to help my family members and others who are hurting and whom the Spirit brings across my path. Increase my skills so that I may use my abilities to build up and enrich the lives of others. Give me a deeper understanding of Your living Word so that I may grow in discernment and devote myself to doing what is good, pleasing, and acceptable in Your sight. I ask this in the mighty name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BETTER: "The LORD makes you ten times better." Daniel 1:20

At the end of the time set by the king to bring them into his service, the chief official presented them to Nebuchadnezzar. The king talked ...