Wednesday, February 13, 2019

LIBERATION: Jesus came to free you from demonic bondage - Matthew 12:22

Holy scripture for today about liberation from demonic bondage - Learn more how Jesus destroyed the works of the devil


Then they brought him a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see. All the people were astonished and said, “Could this be the Son of David?” Matthew 12:22-23 NIV


Truth: "Jesus came to liberate you and appeared to destroy the works of the Devil."


Prayer to be delivered from demonic bongange 

Dear Jesus, I ask You to come into my heart and confess You as my personal Lord and Savior. I believe You have destroyed the works of the Devil through Your death on the cross and resurrection from the grave. Thank You for healing my spiritual blindness and liberating me from Satanic bondage. Holy Spirit, teach me to live a victorious life over the powers of darkness by submitting myself to Lordship of Christ Jesus. Lead someone across my path today that is possessed or troubled by a demonic spirit. Allow me to pray with them for their complete liberation from Satanic powers in the mighty name of JESUS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...