Friday, February 29, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...as the clay..in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand..." Jer. 18.6

“O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?” says the LORD. “Look, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel! Jer. 18.6

Prayer
God isn't finished with me. Blessed LORD, You are the potter and I am a lump of clay. I surrender my life into Your hands of love and care. Form and fashion this lump of clay into a beautiful image of Christ. Mold and change me from the inside out so I can be a noble and worthy representation of Your workmanship. Thank You for not giving up on me and for being patient when I turn into hard clay. In the wonderful name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...