Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I shall be healed...I shall be saved..." Jer. 17:14

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise. Jer. 17:14

Prayer
Lord Jesus, say the word and I shall be healed. Thank You for healing me from all past hurts, pains, and disappointments by the wounds You suffered on the cross of Calvary for my sin. You are The Great Physician who cares for me and heals all of my diseases. Save me from fear and doubt that cripples my faith. Teach me to have a sound mind that trusts in Your infinite power and unfailing word. Fill me with courage and grant me an opportunity today to bring a family member, friend, or customer who needs healing to Your throne of grace. In Your holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...