Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...God will wipe away every tear...” Rev. 21:4

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” Rev. 21:4

Prayer
Life is full of ups and downs but Jesus is with me and I will make it through the tough times. I bless You Lord Jesus for filling my heart with gladness and taking away my sadness. I long for the coming day when You return and remove all suffering, sorrow, tears, pain, fear, or death. Fill me my heart hope this day and give me strength to persevere until the end. Grant me an opportunity today to share this promise of good news with a co-worker, family member or friend who is feeling down and needs encouragement. In Your blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...