Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...Behold, I make all things new...” Rev. 21:5

Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” Rev. 21:5

Prayer
I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. Old things (my pains, mistakes, shame, failures, broken relationships, etc.) have passed away and all things have been made new. Fill me an excitement for life O Lord and help me use the gifts and talents You have given me to further Your kingdom in my workplace, school, and community. Renew my spirit and deliver me from living a routine oriented life that fails to enter into the greatness of Your purpose. I surrender my life into Your hands and ask You to make all things new in me. I believe in Your words which are true and faithful. In Your loving name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...