Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” Rev. 21:5
Prayer
I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. Old things (my pains, mistakes, shame, failures, broken relationships, etc.) have passed away and all things have been made new. Fill me an excitement for life O Lord and help me use the gifts and talents You have given me to further Your kingdom in my workplace, school, and community. Renew my spirit and deliver me from living a routine oriented life that fails to enter into the greatness of Your purpose. I surrender my life into Your hands and ask You to make all things new in me. I believe in Your words which are true and faithful. In Your loving name I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WONDERS: "God performs miraculous wonders for you." Daniel 4:2
King Nebuchadnezzar, to the nations and peoples of every language, who live in all the earth: May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to ...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
No comments:
Post a Comment