Monday, March 3, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...He has delivered the life of the poor..." Jer. 20:13

Sing to the LORD! Praise the LORD! For He has delivered the life of the poor from the hand of evildoers. Jer. 20:13

Prayer
Jesus became poor to make me rich! My heart sings and praises You O LORD for You have delivered me from a destitute and worthless life. I confess my utter poverty and need of Your mercy, love, and grace every second of every day. Deliver me Lord Jesus from the hand of evildoers and give me strength to do what is righteous and honorable in all of my business affairs for in You I have life's greatest riches. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...