Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Today’s Bible Promise – “…they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed…” Jer. 23:4

I will set up shepherds over them who will feed them; and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor shall they be lacking,” says the LORD. Jer. 23:4


Prayer
I will fear no more nor be dismayed for Jesus cares for me. Lord Jesus, You are my Good Shepherd who feeds, protects, and delivers me from all my fears. What I lack in business, relationships, or abilities, God will provide. Fill me with the same compassion You have people and teach me to be a joyful giver who blesses and feeds others with the talents and possessions that You have entrusted to me. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...