Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "You...give everyone according to...the fruit of his doings." Jer. 32:19

You are great in counsel and mighty in work, for Your eyes are open to all the ways of the sons of men, to give everyone according to his ways and according to the fruit of his doings. Jer. 32:19

Prayer
With You O Lord are wisdom and might. To You belong counsel and understanding. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are Your ways higher than my ways, and Your thoughts than my thoughts. I pray for Your counsel and ask You to fill me with wisdom that is pure, peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, and without hypocrisy. Bless the work of my hands and help me be a fruitful Christian that glorifies Your name by being a doer of Your word. In the blessed name of Jesus my Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...