Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I will be their God, and they shall be My people." Jer. 31:33

But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Jer. 31:33

Prayer
I have peace with God through Jesus Christ who redeemed me back to God. I will not be discouraged for God is with me and will take care of me. Through I may face days of hardship and trouble, I will not doubt for God is with me and will take care of me. Though I may suffer wrong or be persecuted for being a Christian, I will not fear for God is with me and will take care of me. Write Your laws O LORD upon the table of my heart so I can grow in my love and devotion to You. In the blessed name of Jesus my Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...