Friday, May 23, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the LORD...will save you." Prov. 20.22

Do not say, “I will recompense evil”; Wait for the LORD, and He will save you. Prov. 20.22

Prayer
I will wait upon the LORD who shall renew my strength; I shall mount up with wings like eagles, I shall run and not be weary, I shall walk and not faint. Teach me Lord Jesus to wait and rest in You by having confidence that every person, trial, and situation is under Your control. Deliver me from thoughts of vengefulness or repaying evil for evil. Help me to have regard for good things in the sight of all men. In Your name I pray.

You may get weary,
And feel like your change may never come,
But don't be disheartened,
For in patience, possess ye your soul,
So wait on the Lord, my friend,
And be of good courage.
If you wait, God will renew your strength.
Wait on the Lord and be of good courage.

Walter Hawkins - Wait On The Lord lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAITHFUL: God is faithful and will never give up on you - 1 Corinthians 1:9

God , who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of His Son and our Master Jesus . H e will never give up on y...