Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...deliverance is of the LORD." Proverbs 21:31

The horse is prepared for the day of battle, But deliverance is of the LORD. Proverbs 21:31

Prayer
God will deliver me from all of my fears and troubles. Jesus gave Himself for my sins, that He might deliver me from this present evil world, according to the will of God and my Father. I am learning O LORD to not trust in horses, myself or the flesh, but in You, the God which raises the dead: Who has delivered me from so great a death, and does deliver me: in Whom I trust that You will yet deliver me. You only are my Rock and my Salvation; You are my defense; I shall not be greatly moved for in Your Name I trust. Amen

I’m not worried, I’m not concerned.
Through all of the years and all of my tears
There’s some things that I’ve learned.
Understanding may not be my closest friend,
But trusting God will guide me safely through the storm I’m in…

You’ve got to have faith to survive the raging storm.
You’ve got to believe that He’ll keep you safe from harm.
You’ve got to know without a single doubt that God delivers still.
‘Cause faith is not believing that God can – it’s knowing that He will

He Will --Chris Binion

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...