Friday, August 22, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Grace, mercy, and peace will be with you" 2 John 3

Grace, mercy, and peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3

Prayer
Loving Father, it because of Your grace in Jesus Christ that I have been shown great mercy and given peace which passes all understanding. Keep me in the center of Your truth and love so that my heart is filled with full assurance of faith. Deliver me from negative self talk and help me grip the reality that You love me more than what I could ever comprehend. Teach me to fix my eyes upon Jesus the author and finisher of my faith who is the solution to every trial or any problem that I am going through. In His name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...