Monday, August 18, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He who has the Son has life" 1 John 5:12

He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12

Prayer
Living God, I believe and receive Your testimony that You have given me abundant life in Your beloved Son. Help me realize that nothing in this world compares to Jesus and nothing in this world is more important than having life through Jesus. Teach me to appreciate every second of life that You give me and to focus on things above so I can get stronger in my faith and be more effective as a Christian. Grant me an opportunity to share this promise with a family member, friend, or co-worker that needs life and hope. In the name of Jesus my Lord

My Time On Earth - Billy Gilman

The more that I know
The more I can see
The older I grow
The more I believe
It's not the length of the life
Or the depth of the grave
In the end we'll be measured
By the love that we gave

So my time on Earth
Will be well spent
And when I leave this world
I'll leave with no regrets

I'll live and love
For all its worth
'Till I live out
My time on Earth

'Till I live out My time on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...