Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Whoever is born of God overcomes" 1 John 5:4

For whoever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. 1 John 5:4

Prayer
My belief, love, and obedience is the evidence of my new birth in Christ--not the condition for it. I am born of God and have been given power in Jesus Christ to overcome the world, its lusts, and the devil. Living Father, strengthen my faith in believing this promise and remind that my struggles are not against flesh and blood (people) but against satanic principalities and powers of darkness. Use me this day to be a powerful influence and witness for Jesus Christ in my workplace, school, and community. Thank You for making me more than an overcomer in Your beloved Son who I worship, praise and exalt. In His wonderful name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...