Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - “White as snow" Isa. 1:18

“Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the LORD, “ Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool. Isa. 1:18

Prayer
No matter what I've done or how I've failed, God will pardon all of my sin by which I have transgressed against Him in Christ Jesus. I repent O Lord from all my sin and thank You for washing me with Your precious blood that I may be a purified vessel for Your honor and glory. Grant me Your power to cease and desist from doing anything that is evil or unkind. Teach me to do good by being just and honest in all of my business interactions. Help me to stand for Your truth, to rebuke the oppressor, to defend the fatherless, and to plead for the widow. In the blessed name of Jesus

WHITE AS SNOW---Eric And Leslie Ludy
The guilt and the shame
Is keeping you chained
Not wanting, to let you go
It's not how you dreamed
It's not how you planned
And you can't see
That there's still hope

Receive His healing for your bruises
Receive His riches for your rags
You cannot imagine
All the plans He has for you
So take His hand and don't look back

You might think you've ruined
all the plans He had for you
But its for that very reason Jesus saves
And though you have done nothing to deserve His pardoning
you've been purified by Jesus' blood

White as snow
He has made you
White as snow
You're pure and innocent
Like a dove
White as Snow
White as Snow
You're White as Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...