Friday, August 29, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "You shall eat the good of the land" Isa. 1:19

If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land; Isa. 1:19

Prayer
God is not a miser or a tightwad. Loving Father, I bless and thank You for giving me the very best in Jesus Christ. I appreciate Your generosity and sacrificial love for me. Teach me to enjoy the good things of life that You have given to me that I in return may give good gifts unto my family, children, friends and people in need. I am willing to love and serve You my Father. I will be obedient to walk in the light of Your Word. Therefore, I shall eat the good of the land and with confidence I can pray that You dispense upon me blessings from above and good things in life that are in alignment with Your will. In the wonderful name of Jesus my Lord

GOD IS GOOD---Greg Pope and Matt Huesmann

God is good
He changed me like I hoped He would
God is good
His grace has made it understood

Some people say how can it be
They look around this world, they see
Our legacy of shame
I guess they need someone to blame

God is good
His mercy's done what no man could

I haven't lived a good life
I know I never could
And yet I've tried only to fail and see
The light in His forgiveness

God is good
His love has made it understood

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...