Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He will teach us His ways" 2:3

Today's Bible Promise - "He will teach us His ways" 2:3
Many people shall come and say, “ Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. Isa. 2:3

Prayer
God has given me His Holy Spirit who shall guide me in all truth and teach me His ways. If You are pleased with me O Lord, teach me Your ways so I may know You and continue to find favor with You. Your mountain is my hiding place and Your way is the is the door that leads me to victorious Christian living. Grant me Your divine power this day which gives me everything I need for life and godliness in Christ Jesus. In His name I pray

Teach Me The Way ---Benson
Teach me to walk in the footsteps of Jesus.
Teach me to hear what You have to say.
Help me to bear the cross You have given,
Hold my hand, help me to stand,
Teach me Thy way

When I shall speak to those who don't know You,
When I grow tired from this long weary day,
When I must wait for an answer from heaven,
Give me Thy grace, increase my faith,
Teach me Thy way

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...