Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "A place of refuge" Isa. 4:6

And there will be a tabernacle for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of refuge, and for a shelter from storm and rain. Isa. 4:6

Prayer
God is my refuge and strength, an ever present help in time of trouble. Therefore I will not fear for the Lord Almighty is with me; the God of Jacob is my fortress. Father, I turn to You because we are living in perilous times and I believe Your Son is coming is soon. Remove from my heart all fear and help me to have faith that this world, our nation and the presidency, my family, and future is under Your control and divine protection. In the name of Jesus my LORD

God is my refuge,
God is my strength,
He's my very present
help in the time of need.
He is my hope;
He's the source of all I seek,
nothing can compare to
all He's done for me.

He's the rock that I hold
to in the storm
and in the pouring rain.
Through the night
and through the day,
what more can I do
what more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the mighty power of God to save you - 1 Corinthians 1:24

But God has opened the eyes of those called to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, to see that Christ is the mighty power of God to save the...