Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He will save us" Isa. 33:22

For the LORD is our Judge, The LORD is our Lawgiver, The LORD is our King; He will save us. Isa. 33:22

Prayer
You O LORD are the King almighty, the source of all blessings and power. Enable me today to praise You by reminding family, friends and customers that You rule, judge and are in control of all things in heaven and earth. Don't let my lips be silent when there are so many who need hope in these times of economic uncertainty and trouble. Save me from my fears. Save me from my worries. Save me from doubting. Save me from thoughts of doom or gloom for You are my Savior who leads me to victory. In the wonderful name of Jesus my Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...