Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He will come and save you.” Isa. 35:4

Say to those who are fearful-hearted, “Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you.” Isa. 35:4

Prayer
Strengthen my weak hands and make firm my feeble knees O LORD. I will lift up my eyes to Thee and rise up again for God has come to save me. Lord Jesus, You are my refuge in the day of trouble. You are my shelter in the time of storm. You are my tower in the day of sorrow. You are my hiding place in the time of uncertainty. Help me to be strong in faith and hope so I can be a blessing to my family, friends and co-workers who need encouragement this day. In Your name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...