Friday, October 10, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Salvation in the time of trouble" Isa. 33:2

O LORD, be gracious to us; We have waited for You. Be their arm every morning, Our salvation also in the time of trouble. Isa. 33:2

Prayer
For in the time of trouble God shall hide me in His pavilion. In the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon Jesus my rock. He shall save me in times of great peril and tribulation therefore I will not fear. Teach me Lord Jesus to hold on and not give up. Help me to wait upon You by resting in Your promises and setting my mind on things above. Thank You for reminding me that You are my arm of strength in the time of trouble. Blessed be the name of Jesus my Savior

The God of My Refuge--Asaph Music

The God of my refuge is here,
A present help in time of trouble.
So when the storm comes,
I will not fear;
The God of my refuge is here,
The God of my refuge is here.

He’s a tower,
A strong, mighty fortress,
My Deliverer.
My Prince of peace;
He’s my Shelter,
When the storm winds are raging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...