Friday, December 5, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Do not be afraid; you will not suffer shame" Isa. 54:4

"Do not be afraid; you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. Isa. 54:4

Prayer
God does not make trash. I will praise You O Lord for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are Your works and that my soul knows right well. Thank You loving Father for saving me from a shameful and sinful life that had no purpose. Teach me to believe in Your promises and live out Your values in my workplace and home. Grant me inner strength to stop doing things that would hinder my Christian testimony or bring shame to Your name. Deliver me from fear and help me remember this day that I am a new creation in Christ Jesus who has eternal hope. In His blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...