Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "My righteous servant will justify many" Isa. 53:11

After the suffering of his soul, He will see the light of life and be satisfied; by His knowledge My righteous servant will justify many, and He will bear their iniquities. Isa. 53:11

Prayer
Lord Jesus, I praise You for demonstrating Your great love towards me, in that while I was yet a sinner, You died for me. Much more then, having now been justified by Your blood, I shall be saved from the wrath of God through Your righteousness. Help me believe that You chose to extend Your grace to me instead of condemning me. You chose to carry the judgment for my sin instead of rejecting me. In Your wonderful name I pray.

--God's Christ, who is my righteousness--

Thou God of power, Thou God of love,
Let all Thy saints Thy mercy prove;
My beauty this, my glorious dress,
Jesus the Lord, my Righteousness.

Lord, I believe Thy precious blood,
Which, at the mercy seat of God,
Forever does for sinners plead,
For me, even for my soul, was shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...