Then they brought to Him one who was deaf and had an impediment in his speech, and they begged Him to put His hand on him. And He took him aside from the multitude, and put His fingers in his ears, and He spat and touched his tongue. Then, looking up to heaven, He sighed, and said to him, “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.” Immediately his ears were opened, and the impediment of his tongue was loosed, and he spoke plainly. Mark 7:32-35
Prayer
He touched me that I may be healed. Thank You O Lord for opening my ears to hear Your sweet voice that calms all my fears. Let my tongue proclaim the greatness of Your power to friends and co-workers who need healing. Teach me to turn to You when I'm under mental, physical, or spiritual trials for You are my Redeemer. Grant me inner strength and faith to trust in You in hard times that I may be an example to those around me at home, work, and school. I will look unto the LORD who saves me from all my troubles. I will call upon my God who listens to me and answers my prayers. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRESENT: "The Lord is with you in the fire." Daniel 3:25
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me t...
-
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
No comments:
Post a Comment