Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "Ephphatha - Be opened.” Mark 7:34

Then they brought to Him one who was deaf and had an impediment in his speech, and they begged Him to put His hand on him. And He took him aside from the multitude, and put His fingers in his ears, and He spat and touched his tongue. Then, looking up to heaven, He sighed, and said to him, “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.” Immediately his ears were opened, and the impediment of his tongue was loosed, and he spoke plainly. Mark 7:32-35

Prayer
He touched me that I may be healed. Thank You O Lord for opening my ears to hear Your sweet voice that calms all my fears. Let my tongue proclaim the greatness of Your power to friends and co-workers who need healing. Teach me to turn to You when I'm under mental, physical, or spiritual trials for You are my Redeemer. Grant me inner strength and faith to trust in You in hard times that I may be an example to those around me at home, work, and school. I will look unto the LORD who saves me from all my troubles. I will call upon my God who listens to me and answers my prayers. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...