Monday, February 9, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "It is I; do not be afraid.” Mark 6:50

Then He saw them straining at rowing, for the wind was against them. Now about the fourth watch of the night He came to them, walking on the sea, and would have passed them by. And when they saw Him walking on the sea, they supposed it was a ghost, and cried out; for they all saw Him and were troubled. But immediately He talked with them and said to them, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.” Mark 6:48-50

Prayer
Fill my heart Lord Jesus with persevering faith to believe Your words of life, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid." Remind me Holy Spirit and that Jesus is my Savior who will never leave me nor forsake me. When I'm straining in the storms of life and the winds blow against me, He walks on water to save me. When I feel discouraged or lonely, He walks on water and will strengthen me. When I face impossibilities that are too much for me, He walks on water and will see me through. When I am stressed beyond my natural abilities, He walks on water to bring me peace. When I have no way out, He walks on water to open doors that no man can shut and will make a way. I pray and will trust in the blessed name of JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...