Monday, February 23, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "The God of the living" Mark 12:26-27

But concerning the dead, that they rise, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the burning bush passage, how God spoke to him, saying, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living. You are therefore greatly mistaken.” Mark 12:26-27

Prayer
Closer to God I cannot be, for in the person of His Son, I am as close as He! Living Father, You are the almighty God who made me for Your eternal purpose and glory. I believe You care for me and will do whatever is best for me in sickness or in health, in abundance or in scarcity, in business or school, in my home or church. Draw me to Your heart Lord Jesus, that I may learn to walk each day in the reality of Your living presence. In Your name I pray.

Ever living God - Hillsong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGscVH2IAHE

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...