Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "He who endures to the end shall be saved." Mark 13:13

And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. Mark 13:13

Prayer
Winners never quit and quitters never win. Loving Father, grant me a clear understanding of the end that I may be ready and prepared for the coming of Christ the Messiah. Give me strength to endure the pressures of our culture and resolve to never turn my back on Your name. Form in me the character of Christ, enabling me to withstand by faith any trial, persecution, sickness, challenge, economic instability, or threats. Remove from my heart all fear and help me recall that You will keep me from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world to test those who dwell on the earth. Come quickly Lord Jesus! In Your name I pray

Mighty To Save - Hillsong:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR8rlTIU8_Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...