Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "He gave them power" Mark 6:7

And He called the twelve to Himself, and began to send them out two by two, and gave them power over unclean spirits. Mark 6:7

Prayer
God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and of a sound mind. Deliver me O Lord from being a coward and fill me with courage that I may be a force against evil and the unclean spirits of this world. Fill me with a love for purity and holiness. Help me to be instant in season with the gospel that I may a blessing to someone today that is held captive by an unclean spirit. By the the power of Your Holy Spirit I will press forward through faith in love. I pray in the name that is above all names, JESUS the Christ.

Holy Spirit Rain Down - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-SI_HRWooA

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...