Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "Only believe.” Mark 5:36

While He was still speaking, some came from the ruler of the synagogue’s house who said, “Your daughter is dead. Why trouble the Teacher any further?” As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He said to the ruler of the synagogue, “Do not be afraid; only believe.” Mark 5:35-36

Prayer
My impossibilities are made possible in God. Help me Father, to have faith and believe in You and my Lord Jesus regardless of my personal circumstances, financial challenges, or physical infirmities. Set me free from the fear that troubles my heart and shackles my faith. Do not let me be afraid nor lose heart when I hear negative news from people. Help me to hold on to Your faithful promises and teach me to keep my eyes upon Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith. In His victorious name I pray

All things are possible - Hillsong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-gt9Ig8dpk

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...