Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "Hosanna!" Mark 11:9

Then those who went before and those who followed cried out, saying: "Hosanna!" "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!" Mark 11:9

Prayer
God so loved me that He gave His only begotten Son, the Messiah, to save me. Righteous Father, I come before Your presence in the blessed name of Jesus and shout "Hosanna" for He is my Lord and my Savior. Don't let my heart fear neither let me be afraid for He promised that no man is able to pluck me out of Your hand. Help me Holy Spirit to go forth today crying out "Hosanna" to Jesus my Messiah, who sits in the highest heavens, ruling over all. Blessed be His name for ever and ever. Amen

Christianity: "Hosanna" ( ὡσαννα) is a Greek transcription: the cry of praise or adoration shouted in recognition of the Messiahship of Jesus

Judaism: "Hoshana" (הושענא) is a Hebrew word meaning "please save" or "save now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELONG: Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ - 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 NLT

So don’t boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to you — whether Paul or Apollos or Peter, or the world, or...